CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Open House

I am very excited to be putting the finishing touches on our new classroom and preparing to meeting all the families I will be working with this school year!  I am overjoyed that you are sharing your children with me and look forward to meeting each and everyone of you at open house this Friday, August 15th 6-8pm.

For those whose last names are A-M I will be seeing you from 6-7pm.  Those with last name of N-Z I will see you from 7-8.  The kids will have the opportunity to explore the room and play with some of the manipulatives in the classroom.  You will be able to find me in room 308.

Please remember to bring you $5 cash supply fee and $1 cash cup fee in an envelope marked with your child's name.  Also, we are asking that you return our enrollment paperwork and $75 pro-rated tuition of the month of August.  You will turn all paperwork and money in the gym.  Also, please bring your school supplies with you so that we are ready to begin learning on Monday.  There will be table set up in there to collect all this information so I have more time to answer any questions you may have and get to know my 7 new students.

Mrs. Becky Arney

No comments:

Post a Comment