CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 20-23, 2014 Newsletter

I think everyone enjoyed themselves on the fieldtrip to Pump It Up on Monday! 


I am very thankful that I received a very good report from Mrs. Nicole when she subbed on Tuesday saying that I have wonderful class, which I already knew.


This week our star student is going to be Chloe.
Our letter of the week is the letter Tt.
We will be working on the number 8 this week.
Star will be our shape of the week.
To is our sight word for the week.
Our memory verse is, " Fear not for I am with you...I will help you." Isaiah 4:10.
In Chapel on Wednesday we will be learning about Jesus calming the storm.


Please fill out and return the RSVP for the Mission Moment at Bluegrass on October 26th.  We are asking that all the RSVP's be return no later than Thursday.  We would really love to have as many students there are possible.  They are going to be singing the song "Fly".  They have been working hard on learning this song for the past about the last 6 weeks. If you have one we are asking the students to wear their HFYH t-shirts.


I am putting up a sign up by the classroom door for a few things needed for the Halloween party.  Please consider donating!  Our Halloween party is Thursday October 30 10:30-11:30 am in the gym.


See everyone in the morning!
Mrs. Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment