CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Newsletter February 16-19

Star Student this week is Delaney.

Letter: Ss
Number:16
sight word:see
Color: white
Memory Verse: Love God and love each other. 1 John 4:21

We will be in school on Monday.  This is a makeup day for a Monday we had a snow day on in November.

Monday-  We will spend Monday talking about Presidents Lincoln and Washington a little bit since it is President's Day.

Please continue to work with your child at home on both naming the teen numbers as well as telling you the numbers that make up that number in order (for example: 15 is a 1 and a 5. Not a 5 and a 1). 

We are going to begin working on writing our first and last names.  Most have their first names but we are going to fine tune those and begin working on writing last names.

We did not have Library today due to our Valentine party. We will have library next week as scheduled.

I was very happy with how the kids conducted themselves on Wednesday when I had to be out of the classroom.  I was told by the teacher that subbed for me, Mrs. Stephanie, as well as Mrs. Nicki how well the boys and girls in my class did in my absence.  I thanked them for that today at school and told them how proud I was of them for making good decisions in my absence.

Enrollment packets went out this week for next year.  If  you should have and did not receive one please let me know.

Mrs. Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment