CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2015

Newsletter for week of August 31- September 3, 2015

Star Student: Lochlyn- please fill out the all about me paper in his binder and supply snack for 8 kids for 4 days.
Letter of the week: Vv
Number of the week: 2
Shape of the week: Square
Chapel topic: On day two God created the sky and sea.

I have begun testing of the kids and their abilities and struggles.  I am going to be sending homework home for kids in the areas that they have struggles.  If they are not struggling in anything you may still see homework coming home to help push them a little bit more.

Reminder: If you child's lunch requires utensils please make sure to pack them in their lunch boxes. I am going through lots of spoons, forks, and napkins in the classroom at lunch time.

FYI: The kids already know, but I am going to be late on Monday morning.  Mrs. Nicki will be in my room.  One of my daughters has an appointment to have stitches taken out of her foot.  I will be there as soon as I can.

I am hoping to update the schedule in their binders this week.  I think the one we used this last week is going to work.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment