CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Newsletter for January 4-7, 2016

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas break.  It is time to get back to getting ready for kindergarten.

Star Student- I will take care of snack this week.  I will get the new star student list placed in their binders sometime this week for the rest of the year.

Letter- We will be working with the letter Ee this week.

Number- We will be working on the number 11 this week.

I will begin reevaluating anyone that was struggling at report card time in November.  I will send home my re-evaluation when I finish it. 

Registration forms for next year will go home next week.  You will have until the beginning of February to make you decision before registration is then opened to the public.

I have seen growth in every child last semester.  I can not wait to see where they are by May!  Thanks for sharing your children with me.  I am looking forward to hearing all about Christmas break next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment