CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2014

September 15-18, 2014

Star Student this week is Sophia.

Number of the week is 4
Memory verse this week is: On day 4 God made the sun, moon, and stars.

We will be having a review week for everything else.  We will review the letters Aa, Vv, and Ww, the shapes triangle and square, and the sight words at, am, and we.

Please send in the RSVP slip (if you have not already) for the fall family picnic.  I am wanting to make sure I know whether everyone is having someone come or not.  Even if no one is available to come and picnic with your child please send a lunch for them that day.  That child or children will be join myself and my kids.  If I have hot received anything from you Tuesday then I  will send out emails to try and get this figured out.

The fall family picnic will be held on Thursday at 11 am.

Book orders are due by Thursday.

HFYH sent home a yellowish/orange paper on Thursday about the Penny Wars that we are going to be having this week.  The kids were really excited on Thursday when I told them about it.  The class that collects the most pennies will get to see their teacher get a pie in the face at the fall family picnic on Thursday.  The money raised from this activity will be donated to My Starving Children (which is a non-profit Christian organization to feed God's children hungry in body and spirit.  A single meal costs just 22 cents. Good luck!

Here is a picture of my WaCkY bunch of kids on WaCkY WeDnEsDaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment