CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 8-11, 2014

Let me begin by saying I am so glad that we were able to end the week with 100 percent attendance.  It is always difficult to keep everyone well, but this was a difficult week for this room of boys and girls!  I will continue with the sanitizing of hands, desks, books, writing utensils, and toys.

Star Student this week is Easton Hedges.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday on Sunday!

Letter of the week will be Ww.
Number of the week will be #3.
Sight word for the week will be we.
Our shape for this week will be a square.
Our Bible truth this week is, "One day 3 God made the land and plants.

On Wednesday we will be having Wacky Wednesday!  Your child may wear their hair crazy or crazy clothing.  Please remember when letting them pick out clothing that they still need to be able to take care of their personal bathroom needs as well as being able to safely play at recess.  I can not wait to see how Wacky everyone looks!

Disregard the email I sent out about library books.  As long as they are returned to school prior to Thursday at 9:00 am they will be allowed to check out a book at library time.  It was brought to my attention that not all students that returned books got a book this week.  I will keep an eye on this in the future.  Sorry for any problems this may have caused. 

Ask you child about the experiment we did at school on Friday.  I think they all liked seeing the volcano we made in class.  What a fun way to end our Vv week.

If you have not paid your September tuition please send that in ASAP! It was due on the 2nd.

We will be having a fall family picnic on Thursday, September 18th.  Please sign and return the paper that was sent home in their binder on Friday.  Even if you are not attending please send a sack lunch for your kid that day.  I would hate for them not have anything since they will still attend even if they do not have any family.  They will become part of mine for that period of time.

I am very excited with how things are going in our room.  Everyone is really starting to settle in and we are well on our way to learning!  I am so excited to see where this leads them.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

* Fall Family Picnic Thursday, September 18th at 11am.  Please fill out and return the bottom portion of the paper found in your child's binder.
*In October we will be having our first fieldtrip!  I will send more information on that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment