CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 17-20, 2014 Newsletter

I have a hard time believing that this is our last week before Thanksgiving break! 


We will be working on the letter Ee. 
We will be reviewing our shapes and our numbers 1-10 from now through Christmas.


Bryer is our star student this week . Please bring enough snack for 9 kids for 4 days. Bryer may also bring in show and tell and/or a favorite book to share with us.


Our book fair is this week.  Please visit it in room 309.  I have created wish list for the classroom.  I have posted it on our classroom door if anyone in interested!


Fall pictures will be here this coming week! That way you can pass them out to your loved ones during the Thanksgiving holiday!


Remember we are closed for Thanksgiving break November 24-27. 


We will have parent-teacher conferences on Monday November 24th.  The kids are welcome if you need/want to bring them.  The play carpet will be open to them while we meet.


Reminder December 4th.  pick up will not be until noon.


December 18- The Christmas program.  It will be in the morning.  I will get you time as soon as I get it.


The kids have really amazed me this week with how much they have retained.  Reviewing this week I took it a step further and we reviewed all the letters, numbers, shapes, and sight words we have done since the beginning of the year.  I was amazed at how many really remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment