CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2015

January 5-8, 2015

I hope that everyone had a nice Christmas and New Years!  I hope everyone has recovered from all the illnesses that were going around over break.  It is so hard to believe we are already starting the second half of the school year.  I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday morning at 8:30.

We will not have a star student this week.  I will provide snack for the kids out of what we did not open last semester.  I put a new star student calendar in each child's binder before Christmas break so that you can look and see when you are responsible for snack.

We will be working on the letter Kk, number 11, and color red this week. I forgot my notes so I do not remember what the bible verse, chapel message, or sight words are for the week.  I will update you on Monday!  Sorry, my first of many fails for the year.

Reminder that HFYH school has a new phone number.  It is 812-612-0532.  The old number will still work but it calls the church then you have to be forwarded to the school.  The new number is a direct call to the school.

We will be opening registration up for all HFYH families on January 12.  We will be sending information home in your child's binder.  If you know or are considering sending your child back to us for another year before sending them on to kindergarten please fill out the forms and send them in or talk with myself or Nicki.  In order for us to guarantee your child a spot we need your forms back before January 26th.  There are a very limited number of spots for next year with all the preschool kids that will be coming up to pre-k.

On January 26th we will open registration up to the public. 

On February 5th we will be having open house.  Possible parents will be allowed into the building for supervised tours this day.  I will be talking with the kids about this closer to this date so that they know that there may be parents as well as kids walking in and out of our classroom while on supervised tours with Stephanie and Nicki so that they can see our school in action.  Our day will run as normal as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment