CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Newsletter for March 30-April 2, 2015

Enjoy your spring break we are out of school until Monday, March 30th. This will be our last break of the school year.  I just counted it up and can hardly believe we only have 28 days of school left before graduation!  We still have lots to do so please send your child to school if they are not sick.  At the same time I am beginning to get a little sad that these children that you have shared with me soon will be leaving me.  I have become very accustomed to seeing their faces everyday.  They will take a small part of me with them when they go. 

When we return we will be having a review week to go over the letters, numbers, and sight words that we have already learned. 

Sophia will be our star student. Please bring snack for 9 kids for 2 days.  I have many snacks stock piled so we are going to using up these items on the other days.

I am very impressed with how well your children are doing with not only learning their letters, numbers, and letter sounds, but many are beginning to sound out words as I put them on the dry erase board.  They are also doing much better with their months of the year and days of the week. 

We will be learning the color word orange when we return.  This will be the last of the color words. 

Our memory verse will be: Forgive others, as God forgives you. Luke 6:37.

Being that we are a church based school and this week will be holy week our class is going to talking a lot about the true meaning of Easter.  We will do a few fun Easter things, but mostly will be about the story of Easter from the Bible.

I am giving the kids more responsibility. If you notice that they are missing a sticker they have earned it for the day, but have not remembered to bring me their binder to receive it.  If they have lost their sticker I will find their binder to leave a note in it.

I am also going to be a lot stricter on talking. This is just one more step for kindergarten!

Upcoming Dates:

March 23-27- Spring Break

April 6- Classes will be in session this is a snow make up day

April 23- Q &U wedding (time and place to be announced)

May 7- Muffin with Mom/Donuts with Dad 8:30-9 in the gym

May 13th- End of Year Celebration - time and place to be announced

May 14th- Graduation 6:30 pm at Main Campus



No comments:

Post a Comment